Friday 8 May 2015

Bookstall is on today May 9th

   Fingers crossed the showers forecasted for today will miss us. I've loads of new catalogues including the three parts to next week's Sotheby's New York Contemporary Art sale. There's a Rothko with a forty to sixty million dollar estimate and a Lichtenstein that is expected to make more. I've lots more so don't be shy, come on down.

   As an incentive, the first person to say the following will be able to pick two free catalogues of his/her choice:
                         "I aint got no patience for this type of foolishness."

   I have to admit that South Beach Tow is a guilty pleasure (channel 68 on Freeview). I'm sure Bernice could sort out the Middle East inside a month if  Obama sent her over.

   Don't forget that if you you bring a black labrador to the stall you'll get a free book also. What are you waiting for? Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment