Friday 15 May 2015

Bookstall is on today May 16th

   At least I hope it is. I can't remember if I'm paid up for the stall today. I'll just have to fly by the seat of my pants. If I'm wrong I'll update this post.

   This week, I've yet more Impressionist and Contemporary Art catalogues as well as others, and more cigar boxes.

   As an incentive, the first person to say the following will be able to pick two free art auction catalogues of his/her choice:

                           "A man had ought to consider his mates in the way he goes and dies."

   This is a line from The Ballad of Blasphemous Bill by Robert Service. You might also like The Cremation of Sam McGee and The Shooting of Dan McGrew as well as others of his.

   See you when I see you, haere ra, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment