Friday 13 March 2015

Bookstall is on today March 14th

   Well, there's the threat of the odd shower but overall it should be a dry day, fingers crossed. Lots of new stuff on the stall and I've got clothing as well (I picked some clobber up at auction this week). More cigar boxes and the free box will be prominant so you don't even have to buy anything. Still, if you don't come down to the stall you'll miss out.

   As an incentive, the first person to say the following will be entitled to pick two free art auction catalogues of his/her choice:

                      "People wearing Hollister t-shirts. I just don't get it. What are they trying to say?

   If you can say it with a look of bemusement on your face all the better, you might get a bonus. It's not like the graphics are very good.  Every time I see one it puts me in a bad mood. Dickheads.

   See you at the market. Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment